UTAH COALITION FOR CAREGIVER SUPPORT PARTNERS:
Hospice and/or Home Care Services
- Utah Division of Aging and Adult Services
- AARP Utah (Caregiving Resource division)- AARP has a tremendous resource on caregiving. We also have staff and volunteers that can do presentations on "Prepare to Care". We also advocate for caregivers and are working on passing the CARE ACT resolution after the 2015 legislative session.
- Mountainland Association of Governments, Aging Division- Provide in-home services, information, referrals and advocacy regarding senior issues in Utah, Wasatch and Summit Counties. Emails: For Summit/Wasatch- firstname.lastname@example.org and for Utah County- email@example.com
- Seniors Blue Book- Most complete resource for seniors and their families.
- Neighborhood House- Neighborhood House provides a safe, home-like environment for non-aggressive individuals 18 years and older who need supervised care during the day. Since 1978, we’ve been a pioneer in adult day care services—not just in Utah, but in the nation. Our ability to provide a responsive and caring environment for both clients and caregivers sets us apart from other adult day care providers. Our programs ensure our clients receive the physical, mental and social services they need. Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 5:30 pm with a sliding fee scale.
Funeral & Cremation Services
- Danville Support Services- Danville Support Services is a leading provider of in-home, support services for people who are elderly, have disabilities or just need some extra assistance. We do something very unique in that we deliver a welcome release from the constant demands of being a primary caregiver. How? By providing professional, caring in-home support services for your loved one living in Salt Lake City, Heber City or Park City, Utah.
- 5 Star Home Health
- Silverado Hospice
- HomeFront- We do personal care in your home. Our staff includes RN's and Certified Nursing Assistants. We help with meals, housekeeping, med reminders, transportation, bathing and dressing, companionship and respite care.
- Bright Star Care- We have quality private duty nursing from infants to seniors as a full continuum of care from personal health to skilled nursing.
- The INN Between- Hospice and respite for the homeless.
- Jewish Family Services- Non-profit agency in Salt Lake City, serves everyone in the community regardless of age, gender, religion or sexuality. Specializes in sliding scale and Medicare, mental health and senior care management services.
- Alzheimer's Association- The Alzheimer's Association in Utah provides services to those individuals, families and caregivers affected by Alzheimer's disease and related disorders.
- Hire My Care- Free website to find caregivers.
- Children's Service Society (CSS)- We are a support and education provider for people raising their relatives- usually grandchildren.
- Children with Cerebral Palsy- Give your child the best life possible. Let us help you find medical options, emotional support and financial assistance through legal claims. Learn more about what’s available to you and get the support you need.
- Mesothelioma Prognosis Network. Mesothelioma is a deadly form of cancer caused from asbestos exposure. Due to the long latency period of mesothelioma, approximately 20-50 years, most people who are diagnosed with the disease are seniors (about 75%).