Welcome to Utah Coalition for Caregiver Support
The mission of the coalition is to:
- Create awareness of caregiving issues
- Improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients through advocacy, information, support, and access to resources
By bringing caregiving issues to the surface, the coalition:
- Validates caregiving and the challenges caregivers face
- Empowers caregivers and care recipients by helping them identify and access resources
- Provides choices
- Advocates for caregivers
- Assists people in identifying themselves as caregivers
This website provides information about our organization and caregiving. It includes information for caregiver identification and training as well as resources for caregiving assistance.
We are happy to provide additional support as needed. Just go to our contact page and email the UCCS president to let us know how we can help!
Member meetings are held the first Wednesday of every month from 12-2 pm at the Department of Human Services:
195 N 1950 W, Salt Lake City, Utah.